Predator 30" Curved LCD Monitor with Tobii Eye Tracking Technology
Take advantage of an immersive gaming experience with the Predator Z1 UM. CZ1AA. T01 30" 21:9 Curved LCD Monitor from Acer. With an UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio this WQHD monitor offers more screen real estate than comparable 16:9 displays and the added curvature of the monitor ensures all portions of the screen reside at an equal distance from the viewer's eye.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Take advantage of an immersive gaming experience with the Predator Z1 UM.CZ1AA.T01 30" 21:9 Curved LCD Monitor from Acer.
- With an UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio this WQHD monitor offers more screen real estate than comparable 16:9 displays and the added curvature of the monitor ensures all portions of the screen reside at an equal distance from the viewer's eye. Additionally this monitor comes equipped with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology which syncs the refresh rate of the monitor with the supported refresh rate of the graphics card for smoother gameplay.
- Setup and configuration of this Acer Predator Monitor is simple as it comes equipped with both DisplayPort and HDMI connectors. Once configured users benefit from a 4 ms response time to help eliminate ghosting while 144 Hz standard refresh rate ensures you stay on top of all the action during fast moving games. The display can also be tilted from -5 to 25 and the height adjusted up to 4.72" for maximum viewing comfort.
- The Acer Predator Z1 also comes equipped with eye tracking technology designed to revolutionize the way in which you interact with your games. Simply look at a portion of the screen to interact with the action on the display. Additional features include Acer Flicker-less BlueLightShield ComfyView and Low-dimming technologies and are all designed to reduce the strain placed on the eyes during extended periods of viewing.
Tobii Eye Tracking Technology
- The Predator Z1 with Tobii Eye Tracking is designed for simulation and action adventure games. The eye tracking technology combined with the curved 1800R screen provides a more immersive gaming experience. Simply look at a portion of the display and control the game you are playing.
- Keep an eye on your surroundings without ever moving your mouse. With infinite screen the camera follows you as you look towards the edge of the screen rotating to give you complete situational awareness. Let your eyes do the aiming with natural targeting and make that split-second shot with just a single glance.
- Interact with your game. Look towards the sun as your peripheral vision dims or stare into the shadows and let your eyes adjust to indoor lighting. And should you decide to give your vision a rest you'll discover that UI elements come to life when caught in your gaze.UltraWide QHDWith an enhanced pixel density this 21:9 cinematic display is suited for a variety of games from RPG to simulation games and more.VisionCare TechnologiesStay in the fight for hours with VisionCare technologies including Acer Flicker-less BlueLightShield ComfyView and Low-dimming technologies. NVIDIA G-SYNCNVIDIA G-SYNC technology creates a smooth gaming experience by syncing frames rendered by your GPU to the refresh rate of your monitor. This advanced process virtually eliminates screen tearing and minimizes stuttering.100% 8 Bit sRGB. These monitors deliver 100% sRGB coverage for recreating colors. Meanwhile you'll see clearly with 178 wide viewing angle technology.
4 ms Response
- Time Fast 4 ms response times render fast-moving action or scene transitions smoothly without blurring or ghosting.
- 144 Hz Refresh Rate (200 Hz OC) Rapid 144 Hz (200 Hz OC) refresh rates speed up the frames per second to deliver ultra-smooth 2D motion.