Kids Adidas Grade School RapidaRun Laceless KNIT
Lose the laces without sacrificing support. These juniors' slip-on running shoes have a stretchy knit upper that hugs the foot like a sock. The neutral shoes have plush cushioning and a flexible outsole for a smooth and comfortable ride.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of EcoOrthoLite sockliner and the cushioned Cloudfoam midsole
- Multi-tone knit upper with adidas Primeknit textile collar
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot with a slip-on construction