Women's 90s Valasion Running Shoe
The spirit of innovation and motivation returns. Nostalgic for the '90s, these running shoes add superior cushioning to a classic look. From step-in to full stride, they deliver ultra-soft comfort. They feature a leather upper with mesh for breathability and an OrthoLite sockliner for extra comfort and performance.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole and enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Mesh and leather upper with TPU details Rubber outsole
- Regular fit with lace closure