Women's Solar Glide ST 19 Running Shoe
Reach your goals in these women's shoes designed for long-distance runners. They feature energized dual-density cushioning that works with a flexible outsole to deliver a super smooth, stable ride. A stability rail keeps your stride feeling balanced, and a molded heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Energized Stability: Firmer BOOST on the medial side provides added stability that guides the foot from heel-strike to a neutral toe-off.
- Torsion System: A system that moves with the foot for a smooth, supportive transition from landing to push-off.
- Solar Propulsion Rail: Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run.
- Fitcounter: Supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achilles tendon.