Women's SolarBOOST Running Shoes
Inspired by the rising sun and the running community it encourages, the SolarBOOST is the shoe to help you feel like every hour is the golden hour. With science inspired by NASA's precision where every detail has a function, nothing is wasted in this shoe with an upper that hugs your foot in compressive support, and a flexible outsole that adapts to your unique foot strike. Featuring TFP, standing for Tailored Fiber Placement, it gives stitched-in reinforcement for targeted support at the midfoot. Not only that, TFP helps the shoes' lightweight feel and features Parley yarn, which is made from recycled plastic.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Responsive BOOST midsole for responsive cushioning and the Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide and propel the foot
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole and Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Sock-like construction hugs the foot with TFP (Tailored Fiber Placement) for precision-targeted support