Men's Timp 1.5 Trail Running Shoe
Believe it or not, the Timp just got even better! This 1.5 version features softer cushioning, improved heel fit, and a more flexible midsole for a sleeker ride. The new Timp will float around rocks and roots with ease, and with the addition of a 4-Point GaiterTrap you can con dently run through sand, dirt and debris. The outsole retains the same sticky MaxTrac rubber as the previous version for unparalleled traction and grip.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Now has 4-Point GaiterTrap for extra protection
- Sticky MaxTrac rubber for unparalleled traction and grip
- TrailClaw brings extra traction for the trails