Women's Lone Peak 4 Low RSM Trail Running Shoe
There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad gear, right?! Well with the brand new Altra Lone Peak 4 RSM you'll have no excuse. Made for rain, snow, and mud (RSM), this shoe is ready to tackle the elements. As part of the Altra All-Weather Series (AWS) the eVent upper The upper is made of eVent, eVent is 100% waterproof and offers market leading breathability, delivering maximum comfort and protection in the widest range of conditions. In addition, it has a reinforced toe cap, refreshed mountain design and 4-Point GaiterTrap. And the updated MaxTrac outsole with multi-directional lugs and prominent TrailClaw offer enhanced traction on gnarly terrain.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER - technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.