Women's Olympus 3.5 Running Shoe
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Women's Altra Olympus 3.5 Running Shoe
The Olympus 3.5 features a new, more durable upper fabric pattern, but otherwise retains the awesome attributes of the 3 to create a more flexible and stable ride. The combination of InnerFlex as well as a 3mm reduction in stack height creates a midsole that is more flexible and responsive, and when paired with a widened platform and a grooved outsole, the Olympus provides surprising stability on uneven surfaces.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral ﾖ This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Vibramﾮ MegaGrip rubber, sculpted in the Altra TrailClaw pattern, continues to provide the traction needed for a variety of terrains.
- InnerFlex and a 3mm reduction in stack height gives more flexibility and responsiveness.
- New, more durable upper fabric pattern
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: ALW1959F-004