Women's Wahweap Trail Running Shoe
From gym to crag to trailhead to dinner, the Wahweap is ready to take you there. Named for a geological formation of the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, it features a comfortable and soft 75% hemp upper which is both functional and sustainable. To add to this already awesome shoe, the MaxTrac outsole is "siped" for technical multi-surface traction and it features a climbing-style wrapped toe for added function and durability.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HER technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.