MacBook Air 13.3" Intel Core i5 8GB 128GB macOS Sierra Laptop
The 13-inch MacBook Air features 8GB of memory a fifth-generation Intel Core processor Thunderbolt 2 great built-in apps and all-day battery life.* Its thin light and durable enough to take everywhere you go and powerful enough to do everything once you get there.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Working together with the power-efficient Intel Core architecture the MacBook Air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge (may vary depending on use). That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.
Processor and Graphics
- The MacBook Air is powered by an Intel Core i5 dual-core processor. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want - you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition the integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000 offers advanced performance you'll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Thunderbolt 2 & USB 3.0
- Connect your MacBook Air to your devices and displays with a Thunderbolt 2 port that's twice as fast as the previous generation. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3.0 ports so you can connect to USB 3.0 devices and all your USB 2.0 devices as well.
- The MacBook Air gives you a 1440 x 900 screen resolution on a 13.3" display that measures a mere 0.19" thin. And LED backlighting makes colors bright and vibrant from edge to edge.
FaceTime HD Camera
- Let your friends and family see more of you with the 720p FaceTime HD camera. And the widescreen format means everyone can fit into the picture without having to crowd around the display.
- If you're making a FaceTime call the dual mics reduce background noise from behind the notebook. And when you use Dictation they create an adaptive audio beam that intelligently adjusts to detect your voice - instead of the noise around you.
- The Multi-Touch gestures in macOS make everything you do on the MacBook Air more intuitive and direct whether it's a three-finger swipe to activate Mission Control or a four-finger pinch to see all your apps in Launchpad. Gesture responses are smooth and realistic.
- As slim and compact as the MacBook Air is Apple still managed to fit a full-size backlit keyboard which provides a comfortable typing experience. And the keyboard is backlit so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically.