Men's 8 Running Shoe
Promising a more lightweight and fluid ride than ever before, the GT-2000 8 is designed to provide optimal comfort and protection for runners in search of a high performance and stability. Featuring GEL technology cushioning in both the forefoot and rearfoot for improved comfort and shock absorption, this new design also allows for greater forefoot flex. The lightweight FLYTEFOAM technology midsole delivers a springy bounce with every stride, so you'll feel faster and more energetic as you run. If you're looking for the smoothest ride on the market, the GT-2000 8 is a fantastic option for serious high mileage runners.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Softer FLYTEFOAM midsole materials for a springier feel.
- You'll be well supported, thanks to the combination of DYNAMIC DUOMAX technology and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM technology in the midfoot that works to keep your feet stable and prevent twisting, helping you to run more efficiently.
- A twin-layer upper material is created from a lightweight engineered mesh that allows air to circulate, keeping your skin feeling dry and refreshed.