GT-2000 7 Women's Running Shoe
Driven by a passion for distance and stability, the enhanced, all new GT-2000 7 is here to take your run to the next level. The latest silhouette update incorporates lighter and stronger materials for optimized performance and high-mileage durability.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Legendary GEL technology accompanied by seamless construction, FLYTEFOAM Lyte, and GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC technology are blended together with a beautiful jacquard upper for a timeless yet modern look.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology improves shock attenuation during impact and toe-off phases, allowing movemnt as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- New FLYTEFOAM Lyte technology has reinforced fibers that allow complete bounce-back while being 55% lighter than industry standard EVA
- New jacquard mesh upper combines multi-directional stretch mesh and reinforcements that adapt to the foot, providing an exceptional fit