AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and signal that may cause feedback.
Permanently Polarized Condenser
The condenser element delivers excellent detail and signal to noise.
The AT2010 features rugged, all-metal and construction for years of reliable use on the road.