Belt-Drive Turntable with USB ATLP60XUSBBK
Want to bring Hi-Fi vinyl reproduction into the 21st century? If so, the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XUSB is exactly what you need. Enjoy consistent playback with spot-on tracking, thanks to a belt-drive, servo-controlled motor, custom-built tonearm, and high-quality headshell. Benefit from minimal ringing and unwanted vibrations, by virtue of a durable die-cast aluminum platter. A Dual Magnet cartridge and 0.6-mil conical stylus seal the deal. And you can connect straight to your computer, courtesy of a built-in USB output — transferring your favorite vinyl to digital has never been easier! On top of that, the AT-LP60XUSB includes two selectable speeds and a built-in phono preamp, so it works with just about every system out there. Hi-Fi audio meets computer connectivity with the AT-LP60XUSB turntable.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Built For High-Fidelity Sound
The AT-LP60XUSB is built for high-fidelity sound, and it does it without breaking the bank. Its belt-drive, servo-controlled motor combines with a custom-built tonearm base and high-quality headshell to deliver impressive tracking and minimal low-end rumble. Its durable die-cast aluminum platter bucks resonance to lessen ringing and unwanted vibrations, while its AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of its chassis to further reduce noise. What’s more, a Dual Magnet cartridge with a 0.6-mil conical stylus delivers a coherent presentation with solid bass and smooth treble. At Sweetwater, we’re impressed by the AT-LP60XUSB — its sound outperforms many other turntables in its class.
USB Output For Quick, Easy Digital Transfers
With the Audio-Technica AT-LP60XUSB, you’ll be able to digitize your entire collection of vinyl with very little effort, thanks to its built-in USB output. It’s a breeze to use. Simply download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or the software of your choice), plug the turntable into a spare USB port on your computer, and you’ll be converting your records to digital audio files in no time.
As Easy To Use As A CD Player
The AT-LP60XUSB is a breeze to use — it’s almost like using a CD player. Just drop your favorite vinyl on its platter, and press start. This turntable operates at both 33 and 45rpm, and its selectable built-in phono preamp boasts compatibility with just about every system out there.
AT A GLANCE
- Belt-drive, servo-controlled motor ensures consistent playback
- Custom-built tonearm base and high-quality headshell deliver impressive tracking and minimal low-end rumble
- Durable die-cast aluminum platter bucks resonance to lessen ringing and unwanted vibrations
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of its chassis to further reduce noise
- Dual Magnet cartridge and 0.6-mil conical stylus deliver a coherent presentation with solid bass and smooth treble
- USB output permits direct connection to your computer
- Also works with standard playback systems via the included RCA output cable
- Easy to use — drop your favorite vinyl on its platter, and press start
- Operates at both 33 and 45 rpm for maximum compatibility
- Selectable built-in phono preamp works with just about every system out there Includes a detachable RCA output cable, 45 rpm adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Belt-Drive Turntable with USB - Black
- A detachable RCA output cable,
- 45 rpm adapter, and
- Removable hinged dust cover