DT 770 Pro 32 Ohm Closed Dynamic Over-Ear Headphones 483664
The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone which has been designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
In the early 80s, beyerdynamic achieved a real milestone in the history of audio technology. The company's new headphone series with the models DT 770 PRO, DT 880 PRO and DT 990 PRO opened up previously unimaginable possibilities and won the approval of experts in the field. Countless audio professionals worldwide still value the high quality of the materials, workmanship and sound that leaves nothing to be desired.
The DT series was developed to always deliver optimal sound in a wide variety of applications and situations thanks to the various headphone designs for a broad range of environments.
- 32 Ohm drivers for mobile applications
- 1.6m OFC single-sided cable with screwable 6.35 mm (1/4") adapter
- Innovative bass-reflex-system for excellent bass reproduction
- Headbow with eco-friendly electrophoretic coating for optimal wearing comfort
- Exchangeable, easy to clean comfortable "Softskin" head band and ear pads
- Glassball reinforced ear cups
- Closed, diffuse-field studio headphone
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable