13 ft. Victoria Octagonal Cantilever with Valance Patio Umbrella in Terra Cotta Sunbrella Acrylic
The Victoria Octagonal cantilever-style umbrella with designer hanging valance provides 120 sq. ft. of optimal shade without the obstruction of a pole at your table!
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
This commercial-grade umbrella is engineered for effortless one-handed crank opening and lowering of the umbrella canopy. Plus, our patented 360 degree tilt mechanism allows the umbrella to rotate 360 degrees with multiple tilt positions for maximum shade flexibility ensuring desired shade all day long. Its heavy gauge 2" offset pole and 8-rib support system are made of aluminum and covered in a rich bronze powder-coated finish for extra protection. The oversized canopy is crafted from high performance durable weather and fade resistant Sunbrella fabric, featuring a single wind vent that allows air to escape freely and limits wind damage. A rugged high-quality, weather-resistant brown resin base that can be filled with up to 225 pounds of sand for firm anchoring, even in windy areas. The offset pole design is much more versatile than the market style umbrella, allowing you flexibility to easily move the shade where you need it the most.
- Provides up to 120 sq. ft. of shade coverage
- 8-rib octagonal canopy support frame with hanging valance and single wind vent
- Patented tilt and lock provides multiple tilt positions
- 360 degree rotating hub for maximum coverage
- 2" diameter rust-resistant anodized aluminum pole with bronze powder-coated finish
- High performance 100% solution dyed Sunbrella acrylic fabric
- Provides UV protection and is stain, fade, mildew and weather resistant