Men's Ravenna 10 Running Shoe
Springy and light with industry-leading support. Now featuring the GuideRails Holistic Support System to give stability not to the feet, but to the injury-prone knees. Coupled with springy BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and the Midfoot Transition Zone, the new Ravenna 10 is the shoe for you.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Weﾒve shifted our focus beyond the feet to the most injury-prone part of a runnerﾒs body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber create a springy feel underfoot.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is shaped to go from heel to toe quickly while additional structure around the arch offers a secure fit.