The Beach Behemoth Giant Beach Ball
The Beach Behemoth was first recorded in writing by Spanish conquistadors in 1521, as they observed several native populations worshiping the gargantuan orbs as minor sun gods. In awe of the Behemoth's remarkable stature, the conquistadors named it El Gigante. Then they all had a rockin' beach party. Measuring a ridiculous 12 feet from pole to pole, The Beach Behemoth is the largest beach ball you might ever behold. And despite its gargantuan proportions, it soars through the air and floats on water just like a regular beach ball, only it is much, much gianter. Made of thick, 30mil vinyl, don't be afraid to get a little rough the Behemoth can handle it.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- GIGANTIC: Measuring 12 feet from pole to pole, we're pretty sure this puts other "jumbo" beach balls to shame
- CLASSIC: With an astounding 659,000 cubic inch volume, it's just like a classic beach ball, only gianter
- DURABLE: Made of thick, durable 30mil vinyl with reinforced seams, so play hard!
- FULL OF HOT AIR: Large, secure airtight valve keeps air in and won't tear or detach from the vinyl
- DON’T BLOW IT: Electric pumps only! Please do not manually inflate. We had an intern try it, and he's still blowing