2.3 Cu. Ft. Black Electric Range
Brand New Product
From an Authorized Retailer - standard return policy applies
Avg delivery to you:
Global supply chains have been impacted by worldwide response to COVID-19. PriceWaiter works with our sellers and suppliers to ensure timely, safe delivery. Our priority is to provide you with transparent information regarding the shipment status of your purchase. If there is any delay beyond your product’s estimated shipping window we’ll be sure to let you know.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
The Danby 2.3 cu.ft. Electric Coil Range delivers the power and performance you need in a space-saving 20 wide design. An 8 quick boiling element and three 6 elements give you flexibility to cook a variety of meals and with the easy-to-clean porcelain cooktop clean up is just as easy as the prep. The 2.3 cu. ft. oven features Perfect Cook Technology delivering more evenly cooked food thanks to the circular base that distributes heat better.
- Compact solution for small space living: 20 free standing electric range with a large 2.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Angular Control Panel & Front Knobs: front mount easy to reach push and turn safety knobs.
- Curved Handle: one piece curved Designer handle.
- Corner piece protection feet to protect from damage.
- Pyrolytic Blue Oven Interior: Pyrolytic enameled porcelain finish makes cleaning your oven as easy to clean as glass.
- ADA Compliant Range: meets requirements set out by Standards for Accessible Design for people with disabilities.
- Perfect Cook Technology: A redesigned interior with a circular base that distributes the heat better cooking your food more evenly.
- Powerful Even Baking: four pass bake (2000W) and broil (2400W) elements for maximum baking power
- Oven temperature range of 250F-500F
- Flexibility: two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Temperature limiting coils: The coil element will turn off when the pan reaches the max temperature in accordance with UL 858 60A. 1x 8 (2400W) for quick boiling and 3 x 6 coil elements (1250W)