50 Pint Dehumidifier w/ Pump DDR050BLPBDB
The Danby 50 pint dehumidifier with pump helps to protect your home from humidity mold and mildew by removing 23.6L of humidity per day. This unit features a vertical pump allowing you to pump water directly into a sink or drain for continuous operation. Ideal for spaces greater than 3000 sq.ft the Danby dehumidifier has auto restart to restart your unit after a power failure and an auto de-icer to prevent frost build-up. The 4 castors make for easy room to room transport and the low temperature function allows you to operate the unit in temperatures as low as 5C. The unit is Energy Star certified to run economically even in very humid environments. This dehumidifier features easy to use electronic controls with LED display a reusable/washable filter and a powerful 2 speed fan.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Powerful, Efficient and Convenient
This Danby Energy Star Dehumidifier offers many features Sylvane customers look for:
- Internal Condensate Pump: The internal pump and included hose can be used to move water directly into a sink or drain for continuous use. No external pump or gravity draining required!
- Designed for Large Spaces: When tested under updated testing standards (65 degrees F, 60% humidity), the Danby DDR050BLPBDB removes 50 pints of moisture (23.6 liters) per day. That's equivalent to 70 pints in past versions. It’s designed for large basements up to 1,200 square feet.
- Upgraded Timer: An upgraded timer allows for setting your dehumidifier to turn on and then also turn off up to 24 hours in advance. Most timers simply turn the unit off after a certain amount of time. Set true start and stop times with this model.
- Smart Dehumidify Function: This mode creates the ultimate in room comfort because it senses your room temperature and humidity level, then automatically adjusts based on your room's conditions.
Set it and Forget it Operation
If you don’t want to use Smart Mode, simply set your desired indoor humidity level between 35% - 80% relative humidity. This Danby dehumidifier will work to maintain it. Then its internal condensate pump pushes water to a drain for you.
- Energy Star Design: This Danby 50 pint dehumidifier requires less energy compared to comparable dehumidifiers on the market. It earned this EPA distinction for its efficient design and money-saving features. You’ll save money over time on operating costs.
- Automatic Operation: Simply set your desired indoor humidity level between 35% - 80% relative humidity on the LED display. This Danby dehumidifier will work to maintain it.
- Two Fan Speeds: For quick dehumidifying, the fan speed can be adjusted from low to high.
- Automatic Restart: If a power outage occurs the unit will resume operations in its previous settings.
- Washable Air Filter: Its reusable washable air filter will need to be periodically cleaned and an indicator light will let you know when it’s time.
- Caster Wheels: Four wheels allow for easy transport from room to room as needed.
- Low Temperature Operation: This Danby 30 Pint Dehumidifier works in temperatures as low as 41 degrees F, making it a good option in basements.
- Automatic Defrost: Should the ambient temperature drop below 41 degrees F, the defrost indicator light will come and the unit will stop dehumidifying until frost has melted.
- Compact Design: Place this dehumidifier just about anywhere because of its compact design: 15.59 x 11.54 x 24.45 inches (W x D x H).
Manual Draining Optional
If you prefer to not use the included condensate pump, you can manually empty the water bucket when needed. An indicator light turns on when it’s time to empty the bucket.