KRG 36" Froth Freestanding Liquid Propane Fuel Sealed Burner Range
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
The 36" all gas range offers the most powerful gas burner available to the home - the patent-pending CircuFlame burner - the same powerful burner featured on the award-winning Hestan Commercial restaurant equipment. On the other end of the spectrum, the simmer flame setting on the surrounding burners ensures a gentle, non-flickering flame of 500 BTUs for your most delicate sauces. The high-performance oven features exclusive PureVection technology, which electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking.
- Patent-pending heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- Award-winning CircuFlame brass sealed center power burner provides 30,000 BTUs of high-performance cooking power, featured in Michelin-starred restaurants and used by top chefs around the country.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs front burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs all burners).
- Patent-pending, diamond stainless steel burner bowl, emphasizes the CircuFlame power burner. Allows for ease of cleaning with a water tight seal.
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established, and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Exclusive PureVection technology, electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking. Achieved by alternating and adjusting the levels of heat and air circulation needed to produce the best result.
- 5.8 cubic feet of heavy-duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake and convection fan designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
- 20,000 BTUs infrared broiler for intense searing and finishing.
- Soft-close oven door eliminates souffle-crashing slams and ensures that the door closes fully to secure heat inside with counterbalanced assisted closing.
- Distinctly angled oven door, commercial grade end caps and Marquise Accented handle and control panel which hides fingerprints, are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and closing of oven door.
- Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
- Three professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Soft-on & off oven interior lighting.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast range and oven control knobs.