CLUB 6520 6.5" 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
The JBL Club 6520 speakers deliver legendary JBL sound and are an excellent choice to replace factory 6.5" speakers. Their compact two-way design handles 150 watts maximum power and features polypropylene Plus One cones that delivers outstanding performance.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Acoustically damped UV-resistant polypropylene cone
- Every Club speakers woofer cone is designed to deliver clean non-resonant sound quality while standing up to the demanding heat and humidity of the car environment.
Plus One woofer cone architecture
- Harmans patented (US patent #7548631) Plus One cones provide more overall speaker-cone area than other cones in its classthe result is higher sensitivity increased low-frequency output and greater musical character.
PEI balanced dome tweeters
- Club speakers play smooth clear high frequencies with excellent dispersion thanks to the PEI balanced dome tweeters.
- Club speakers' efficiency produce plenty of sound from the power they're fed making them ideal for any application even when they're driven by relatively low-powered factory stereos.
Reduced critical dimensions
- Club speakers are available in a range of standard sizes and feature a compact design that allows them to fit in just about any vehicle on the road today. That means signature JBL sound in more vehicles.
- Club speakers provide signature JBL sound at affordable prices.
The well-rounded speaker
- It's simple. Your factory speakers are getting you down. JBL's Club Series speakers are the clear solution. JBL equipped these Club 6520 6-1/2" coaxial speakers with UV-resistant polypropylene woofers for stellar performance even under the stickiest (or chilliest) environmental conditions — after all, your car door isn't the most forgiving place to reside.
- The speaker's patented Plus One™ woofer structure extends the surface area of the cone to give you a better bass experience than other speakers this size. And an edge-driven PEI tweeter expands the high-frequency range, so you'll hear musical details that you never heard from your old speakers.
A match for any system
- The Club 6520's low-impedance design safely draws more power from your car stereo to give your music extra punch, but you'll get even better results feeding them power from an outboard amp.
- 6-1/2" 2-way speakers (pair)
- Polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone
- PEI balanced dome tweeter
- Handles up to 50 watts RMS (150 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92 dB at 2.83 volts
- Top-mount depth: 1-13/16"
- Grilles included
- Warranty: 1 year
- MFR # CLUB 6520AM
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Mounting brackets (includes GM/Chrysler)
- Eight 1" Screws
- Eight 1/2" Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Instruction manual
- 2 JBL window stickers
- Template on box