KFC-1696PS Round 3-Way Speakers
Kenwoods KFC-1696PS speakers provide a sound upgrade path for any vehicle that uses 6.5-inch speakers. Factory speakers are built with inexpensive materials and designed to sound good driving off the lot. In a short time the sound quality begins to degrade but the difference may be so gradual it is hard to detect. If you suspect you are missing something from your sound system its time to upgrade. These two-way speakers are built to drop into factory locations and provide an instant upgrade.Built to handle 100 watts continuous and peak power of 320 watts these speakers feature a -pound magnet for the mid-sub woofer and -inch ceramic tweeter with paper cone for quick reaction. Sound Field Enhancer design brings it all together.If theres something missing in your driving experience its time to visit the friendly professionals at Audio Express / Quality Auto Sound. Be sure your shopping trip includes giving a listen to the Kenwood KFC-1696PS 6.5 speakers.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Peak Power 320W
- Diamond Array Pattern Woofer Cone
- Acoustic Sound Harmonizer
- Sound Field Enhancer
Diamond Array Pattern Woofer Cone
- This technology enhances sound and reduces distortion.
Sound Field Enhancer
- This unique shape of the tweeter creates strong frontward sound as well as a wider sound field in 5kHz and higher frequencies.
Acoustic Sound Harmonizer
- Produces a smooth and natural sound by controlling woofer sound waves and allowing only certain frequencies to pass through the holes of the tweeter panel.
Factory Location Fit
- The tweeter height is designed as low as possible, allowing the speakers to easily fit in most factory locations.
1. Black Painted Yoke and Plate
- By implementing black paint on these parts, heat is released efficiently inside the magnetic circuit, resulting in temperature reduction of the voice coil and improved durability.
2. New Woofer Damper Shape
- Stress leveling points increase durability and provide a smoother sound response.
New Frame Design
- Enlarged open area provides more bass and cleaner sound.