Men's Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
For those looking for the perfect combination of responsiveness, stability and comfort with bomber protection and superb traction, the Bushido II has all that and more. They offer enhanced cushioning while also providing the user with a neutral, stable, lightweight, sticky and aggressive outsole. With unbeatable performance and protection on technical terrain, the Bushido II will excel on any mountain run.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
There are trail running shoes, and then there is the Bushido II. Designed to meet the demands of technical mountain terrain, this lightweight trail runner delivers outstanding traction and a highly responsive ride, while also giving you the level of protection you'd expect from a hiking shoe. La Sportiva has upgraded the original Bushido for greater comfort and next-level control. From heel to toe and top to bottom, there's no part of the Bushido II that hasn't received a technical boost. The result is a shoe that, in pure La Sportiva style, offers innovative solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding runners, rewriting the rules of the game with a construction never seen before in trail running shoes. Bushido II: the new path for trail runners.
The Peak of Comfort & Versatility
Lightweight, responsive, and close-fitting, the Bushido II is perfect for mountain running. The fully redesigned Bushido II utilizes internal slip-on construction to wrap the foot like a sock, and has both an updated heel and ergonomic, gusseted tongue for optimal comfort and fit. With 4mm more cushioning through the midsole than the original, this shoe offers better impact absorption than ever. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide and enhanced stability on all types of off-road terrain.
- Upper: Breathable AirMesh with thermoplastic film for abrasion-resistance
- Midsole: Compressed EVA and Stability Control System with TPU inserts
- Sole: FriXion XT V-Groove2 dual-density rubber for superb grip on wet or dry terrain
- Footbed: 4mm Mountain Running Ergonomic open cell foam by Ortholite for moisture control
- Drop: 6mm (Heel: 19mm / Toe: 13mm)
Performance Through Technology
Created and developed by the R&D department at La Sportiva, the Impact Break System offers real advantages by reducing negative ground impact, increasing traction and improving downhill grip. The unique position of the lugs allows as many of them as possible to come into contact with the ground, for maximum shock absorption.
La Sportiva's FriXion compound is the result of extensive R&D aimed at creating outsoles with the optimal balance of grip and durability tailored to specific uses and types of terrain. The Bushido II's FriXion XT V-Groove2 sole incorporates dual-density rubber to deliver superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
STB Control construction, along with a TPU skeleton placed laterally on the uppers and reaching down to the medial portion of the midsole, stabilizes the shoe. This solution allows a snug fit and greater overall control thanks to the synergistic work of uppers and midsole, as well as reduces the weight of the shoe.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Updated heel design for increased comfort and fit. Outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points.
- FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.