Women's Bushido II Trail Running Shoe
Meet the new Bushido. Slip-on construction wraps your foot like a sock without compressing or exerting pressure points. Plus, the updated heel design gives increased comfort and fit. The outsole lugs wrap the midsole to provide added traction and enhanced stability on off-camber terrain.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
There are trail running shoes, and then there is the Bushido II. Designed to meet the demands of technical mountain terrain, this lightweight trail runner delivers outstanding traction and a highly responsive ride, while also giving you the level of protection you'd expect from a hiking shoe. La Sportiva has upgraded the original Bushido for greater comfort and next-level control. From heel to toe and top to bottom, there's no part of the Bushido II that hasn't received a technical boost. The result is a shoe that, in pure La Sportiva style, offers innovative solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding runners, rewriting the rules of the game with a construction never seen before in trail running shoes. Bushido II: the new path for trail runners.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category:Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Updated Tongue is ergonomic, padded, highly-breathable and will stay in place with gusseted construction.
- FriXion XT V-Groove2 incorporates dual-compound rubber guaranteeing superb grip on any type of terrain, dry or wet.
- UPPER: AirMesh / Thermal adhesive microfiber / High frequency welded ripstop / TPU toe cap
- LINING: Mesh / Highly breathable lateral mesh inserts / Stretch AirMesh (in tongue)
- MIDSOLE: 4mm LaSpEVA/ Compression molded MEMlex / 1.5mm dual-density compressed EVA rock guard (in forefoot) / TPU STB inserts
- SOLE: Dual-Density FriXion XT 2.0 V-Groove2 with Impact Brake System