1.9 Cu. Ft. Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Convection MMV6190FZ
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
The Maytag-MMV6190FZ 1.9 Cu. Ft. Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave - Convection is a handy appliance for heating up or defrosting food. Its convection mode thoroughly cooks up food so that it's crispy and juicy. It has an Interior Cooking Rack, which provides ample space to prepare a whole meal at once. This microwave's charcoal odor filter eliminates steam and odors, preventing them from overwhelming your favorite entrees. Its stainless steel coating is impervious to stains and messes.
- Convection Cooking: Convection mode heats food inside and out to seal in flavors and juices so you can leave the browning, baking and crisping to the microwave.
- Sensor Cooking: Sensor cooking adjusts to your dinner with ideal time and microwave power settings for everything from large casseroles to pasta.
- Interior Cooking Rack: Our interior cooking rack gives you the space you need to cook your whole meal at one time. The second surface lets you stack your side dishes on top of your main dish.
- Multiple Speed Exhaust Fan: The multiple speed exhaust fan helps remove smoke and odors as you cook on your range.
- Electronic Temperature Control: Electronic temperature control lets you follow tradtional recipes and enter a temperature like you would in your oven, so you don't have to guess cook times and power levels.
- Charcoal Odor Filter: Help prevent cooking smells from overwhelming your meals with a charcoal odor filter that removes high airflow odors and steam.
- Flush Hidden Vent: The flush hidden vent cleans up like clockwork to keep your microwave looking its best.
- Stainless Steel Cavity: The stainless steel microwave cavity is designed to resist the splatter from any messy meal.
- 10 Year Limited Parts Warranty: With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cavity and magnetron, Maytag built these microwaves tough enough to keep cooking for years.