Women's Wave Horizon 3 Running Shoe
Push the limit of performance running and take it to the next level. Our most technically advanced support shoe is equipped with Mizuno Wave technology and a highly cushioned U4icX/U4ic midsole, providing an unprecedented level of comfort - while giving you a supportive and cushioned ride. The new upper features our new AeroHug technology that wraps around your foot to eliminate space between you and the shoe while running, resulting in a highly adaptive and comfortable fit.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Cloudwave technology gives a soft, smooth ride while providing cushioning in the heel and better guidance from heel to forefoot.
- New Aerohug technology gives a fit that is adaptable and comfortable while wrapping your foot snuggly to the shoe.