Men's Motion 8 Running Shoe
The New Motion 8 features our Adaptive Fit Engineered Mesh upper for unmatched comfort, while firmer medial side post will keep you on the straight and narrow. Or the rugged and unpredictable. Whichever path you choose, the Motion 8 is ready. Smooth and stable, the Motion 8 delivers the highly responsive characteristics of the Gravity with extra support for those seeking a stability model.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- New adaptive fit air mesh upper and anatomically designed skeletal tongue.
- Increased breathability plus a comfortable seamless construction.
- New Minimalistic Articulated Throat Opening.