Women's Gravity 8 Running Shoe
Introducing our new Adaptive Fit Engineered Mesh! The Gravity 8 fits your foot, instead of your foot fitting the shoe. The new seamless upper molds to the contours of your foot to create an amazingly soft, breathable, and snug experience. Responsive, agile and cushioned, the Gravity is the pinnacle of Newton technology and designed for those who expect nothing less than the ultimate running experience. Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- New adaptive fit mesh and anatomically designed skeletal tongue.
- Increased breathability plus a comfortable seamless construction.
- New Minimalistic Articulated Throat Opening.
- Over time, many shoe designs have become thicker, cushier and heavier with greater heel heights. In the spirit of making every stride better, Newton shoes feature lower heel to toe drops to put you in a position to run most naturally.
- If you love the responsive yet cushioned feel of the lugs in the forefoot, you'll be happy to find out the same technology exists in the heel. With Newton Running, you get full-foot cushioning and protection.
- The secret sauce powering the speed of Newton Running shoes is its proprietary Action/Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, Action/Reaction Technology creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam-core running shoe.