Men's Zoom Fly 3 Running Shoe
Inspired by the VaporFly, the Nike Zoom Fly 3 gives distance runners race-day comfort and durability. The propulsive power of a carbon fiber plate keeps you in the running mile after mile.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- A full-length Nike React midsole balances cushioning and responsiveness with lightweight, durable foam that delivers an extremely smooth ride.
- A lightweight upper evokes the look of fast, while the inner sleeve and a low collar conform to your foot in a racing fit.
- A carbon fiber plate inside the midsole can shrink or expand the amount of fiber layers for maximal flexibility in your stride.
- An arch band attached to the laces helps take pressure off your instep while the heel tapers away from your ankle to relieve pressure on Achilles tendon.