Women's Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 Trail Running Shoe
Built specifically for trails, the Nike Air Zoom Wildhorse 5 keeps you galloping over rough terrain in breathable, multi-layer mesh. A rock plate helps shield your foot, while a Zoom Air heel unit cushions your stride on and off the path.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Multi-layer mesh in the upper wraps your foot in lightweight breathability, plus skin overlays placed on high-wear areas enhance durability throughout.
- Rock plate in midsole helps shield your foot from rough terrain and the grippy outsole lugs are made for mud shedding.
- Zoom Air unit in the heel adds to low-profile, responsive cushioning.