Cast Iron Preseasoned Single Pie Iron
This is great for placing any kind of food in between the double walled cast iron "PRE-SEASONED" pans while staying back away from the heat of the outdoor fire.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
This Old Mountain cast iron single square pie iron is pre seasoned and ready to use. The extra long handles allow you to grill your pie or sandwich in comfort away from your camp fire flame while the special hinged design makes for easy use. The pie iron measures 4 1/2" square. Pudgie pies never tasted so good. The attractive Old Mountain logo embossed on the top side adds extra style and value.
- Clean by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil .
- Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware as it will remove the seasoning.
- Also avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack.
- After pouring out boiling water wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface dislodge by simply using a spoon.
- Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again this can cut into seasoned surface.