Men's Cloudflyer Waterproof Running Shoe
The Cloudflyer made weatherproof. That's the basics of our Cloudlfyer Waterproof. But of course, it's anything but basic; it's stability and support in an ultralight package. It's our patented CloudTec with Zero-Gravity foam. It's a more stable stance thanks to a wider surface area. It's specially designed Clouds in the rear that help avoid inward rotation, yet promote a natural transition. And of course, it keeps your feet dry in rainy conditions thanks to a 100% wind and waterproof membrane. And don't forget reflective night safety details in the front, rear, and on the side of all cloud elements. Plus a clever heel loop for an easy step in. Basically, it's ready to run no matter what the forecast says.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 100% wind and waterproof membrane, engineered to keep feet dry in rainy conditions.
- V-molded heel cap provides a snug heel t and supports the ankle during landing.
- Reflective forefoot mesh and reflective night safety details on key heel visibility points, along all Cloud elements, and laces.