5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Home Theater Package HT-S5800
With Dolby Atmos sound comes alive from all directions including overhead. The format combines a channel-based audio bed with object-oriented sound to place and move specific effects around the room creating a breathtakingly realistic and captivating sonic atmosphere. Sound designers and artists are free to mix in a 3D space steering effects through surround channels and adding a seamless overhead dimension with discrete height channels. Additionally a new Dolby surround up-mixer allows for your current channel-based content (that has not been mixed for Dolby Atmos) to be expanded to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Top-Shelf Speakers and Powerful Sub Woofer
- Solid two-way bass reflex front speakers include 5" mid-range drivers and balanced-dome tweeters for energetic and accurate sound and the top of the cabinets house the up-firing 3" cones for Dolby Atmos soundtracks separately powered by the receiver's height channels. The center speaker's double 3" precision drivers and balanced-dome tweeter articulate dialog with richness and clarity while a powerful 120 watt subwoofer drives a huge 10" cone for thunderous bass impact.
HDMI 4 In / 1 Out: Ready for 4K UltraHD
- The latest HDMI specification and HDCP 2.2 compatibility supports the latest formats and technologies planned for Hollywood content. The latest HDMI specs offer a significant increase in bandwidth (up to 18Gbps) to support new features such as 4K@50/60 (2160p) which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution and 4:4:4 color space.
True Power from Discrete Amplifiers
- Discrete Amps deliver high instantaneous current to increase speaker control for accurate and dynamic audio reproduction. This precise power is the cornerstone of Onkyos amplification philosophy.
- This gives the HT-S5800's receiver massive power at 115 W/Ch (6 Ohms 1 kHz 0.9% THD 1 Channel Driven FTC) 65 W/Ch (8 Ohms 20 Hz20 kHz 0.7% 2 Channels Driven FTC).
HDMI Video Up-Conversion
- Only one wire! Every video input's signal is converted and sent to your TV through one HDMI cable. Easy!
Ready for Streaming Media Devices
- The HT-S5800's receiver has a USB port right next to the streaming media player HDMI input to conveniently power the device. Just plug in log in to your subscription service and enjoy.
- Bluetooth technology is built-in. Pair up to ten compatible Bluetooth devices and stream high quality wireless audio using the built-in Bluetooth 2.1. The sound is virtually flawless.
- AccuEQ conducts 2 measurements- one to set the level distance and crossover for ALL speakers including the subwoofer and a second measurement to eliminate standing waves. Choose to include or bypass EQ measurement for front left and right speakers and choose to automatically or manually set the EQ. Further you can save your own manual EQ settings into three available presets.
Easy Connection Diagrams
- Connections to speakers and external devices are illustrated and clearly labeled on the back panel.