HT-S3910 5.1-Ch Home Cinema Receiver & Speaker Package
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience with the Onkyo HT-S3910 5.1-Channel Home Theater System. It delivers up to 80W per channel at 8 ohms for robust audio playback. The receiver has built-in Bluetooth technology, which allows you to wirelessly stream music from compatible audio sources such as computers, MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, and more. Wired connectivity includes four HDMI inputs, one optical, one digital coaxial, and three stereo RCA audio inputs. The HDMI ports support 4K resolution, HDR10, HLG, and Dolby Vision, which can be passed through to your display via the HDMI output; this output supports ARC for the reproduction of display-based audio, such as that from built-in apps like Netflix or YouTube. The included speaker package features a 5.1-channel configuration, with two front speakers, a center channel, two surround speakers, and a 6.44" down-firing passive subwoofer. The receiver also supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X with these speakers in a 3.1.2-channel setup.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Compatibility
- Dolby Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. The included receiver features the ability to connect the included speaker system in a 3.1.2-channel setup, using the two rear speakers instead as overhead speakers. DTS:X similarly decodes audio and seems to place the sound in the direction your video dictates it should come from, rather than seeming to come from your speakers.
Dolby Surround and DTS Neural:X
- These two technologies find localization cues in legacy stereo or multichannel soundtracks and upmix them to create more immersive vertical dimensionality.
Elevated Sound with DTS Virtual:X
- This technology is designed to create an immersive 3D soundfield from virtually any speaker layout, such as 2.1, 3.1, or 5.1, with no need for height, surround, or rear surround speaker connection. It uses DSP-based algorithms to place you at the center of a multidimensional soundfield with height and surround spatiality, and can be effective in small or large spaces. It works with DTS:X and DTS formats as well as non-encoded stereo.
Space-Saving Speaker Design
- The included speaker system features a compact design, with full-range drivers and large magnets. Their compact size helps provide easy placement, even on the wall, while their cloth-wrapped baffles help protect them from young children. With a small 9.1 x 13.1" footprint and a down-firing 6.4" cone, the subwoofer can be placed nearly wherever you want to add deep bass to your games and movies.
HDR & 4K Support via HDMI
- Each of the receiver's HDMI terminals support 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020, 4:4:4 video, and HDCP 2.2. The HDMI output supports Audio Return Channel (ARC) for the reproduction of display-based audio, such as integrated apps. You can confirm the A/V input/output status via an OSD window.
- The receiver's discrete amplifiers, high-output transformer, and large capacitors are designed to deliver high current to the speakers to help provide better speaker control for fast dynamics range, and clear, accurate sound.
Clear Dialogue with the Touch of a Button
- The receiver features DSP-controlled Vocal Enhancer that identifies vocal frequencies and allows you to raise or lower them to your taste using the keys on the remote or via the tone controls on the receiver's front panel.
Zone B Line-Out
- The Zone B line-out lets you connect a component with an analog RCA line input to audio sources connected to the receiver, including digital audio via optical or digital coaxial. Share sound to a nearby space, or connect a supported transmitter for your wireless headphones to enjoy your media without disturbing those around you.
Designed for Simple Setup
- A single HDMI cable connects the receiver to your display, and the diagram on the rear panel helps make speaker setup easy.
Bluetooth with Advanced Music Optimizer
- Bluetooth wireless technology sends whatever is playing on your compatible mobile device, laptop, or computer to your home theater. Compressed audio, such as MP3 or AAC files stored on your smartphone, is enhance dbyt he Advanced Music Optimizer, a DSP technology designed to restore high-frequency bit data for rich, clear sound.
Connect and Power Your Media Streaming Device
- A rear-panel USB power output supplies power to select HDMI media streaming devices, allowing you to upgrade your home theater with on-demand network entertainment without additional power cords.
Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer, Available via a Future Firmware Update
- When playing any Dolby format, engaging the Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer can create virtual surround and height effect from traditional speaker layouts without the need for additional height or surround speakers. This feature is scheduled to be made available via a future firmware update.
- High-current, low-noise power transformer
- AKM 384 kHz / 32-bit multichannel DAC
- Direct Mode for enhanced stereo playback
- GUI via HDMI with on-screen display
- 1080p to 4K UHD upscaling via HDMI
- Direct Power On activates the receiver when an input key is pressed
- HDMI pass-through on standby
- Tone control for front L/R channels (bass/treble)
- 3-mode display dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- Sleep timer
- Wall-mountable front, center, and surround speakers