Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Enjoy this beautifully designed 51" BIG SUR grill made of all high quality construction stainless steel in your backyard. The 51"BIG SUR grill offers the ultimate in an outdoor cooking appliance. This grill can be mounted in a built-in masonry enclosure or on a stainless steel portable cart. The BIG SUR grill comes with mulitple accessories available including side burner kits, beverage centers, rotisserie kits, optional infrared burners, and our heavy duty protective grill covers.
The BIG SUR has a full width of meat searing cooking grids. Four main grill burners allow you to cook up a storm for the "party of the century", but also allow you the flexibility to light up just a portion of the grill when it is just your family gathered, for what will be remembered as the best meal ever. The BIG SUR comes complete with a commercial grade infrared rear burner for the perfect prime ribs, game hens, pork roasts or turkey's cooked to slow and juicy perfection on our extreme heavy-duty rotisserie kit.
- 114,000 BTU (total)
- (4) 304 grade stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTU Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- RK48 Heavy duty Rotisserie Kit Included
- Unique heavy duty VARI GRID variably spaced cooking grid system
- SURE STARTbattery operated electronic ignition
- 960 sq. in. of main cooking area
- 355 sq. in. of warming rack cooking area
- Heavy duty stainless steel rock grates
- MOON ROKceramic rocks for even heat distribution and minimal flare-ups
- NO COMPROMISE WARRANTY lifetime warranty on many major components
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Ready for built-in application or #S48CARTportable cart option
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
WARNING: California Proposition 65. The burning of gas cooking or heating fuels (and certain components contained in this product) generates some by-products which are on a list of substances known by the state of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. California law requires businesses to warn customers of potential exposure to such substances. To minimize your exposure to such substances always oprate this appliance in accordance with our Use & Care Guide (owner's manual) ensuring you provide good ventilation when cooking with gas. For detailed information please see official California Proposition 65 website.