TS-A1680F A-Series 6.5" 4-Way Coaxial Speakers
Pioneers A-series speakers deliver deep bass and low distortion thanks to carbon and mica reinforced IMPP cone along with a magnetic circuit and long symmetrical voice coil. Pioneer's Open & Smooth sound delivers smoother more expansive sound. The A-series speakers are designed to replace the vehicles factory installed speakers and produce improved sound quality at exceptional value.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
IMPP Cone Construction
- Carbon & Mica reinforced IMPP cone for deeper and richer bass response.
Pioneers Sound Concept Open & Smooth
- The Pioneer Open & Smooth sound concept delivers open staging and smooth transition of driver response to provide the ultimate in-car sound.
Easily Upgrade to High Performance
- Pioneer’s A-series sound design purposely matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers to provide seamless and smooth sound characteristics with dynamic, high impact bass that lets you hear and feel the music.
- Included with the speaker are 6-1/2" multi-fit installation adapters that expand flexibility and improve acoustic performance
OPEN & SMOOTH
- Pioneer’s OPEN & SMOOTH sound concept provides a seamless and smooth transition between the midrange and tweeter drivers and delivers uniform off-axis frequency response optimized for automotive applications where one or more speakers are often aimed away from the listeners’ ears.
- Pioneer’s CarSoundFit app is actually a car sound simulator for experiencing in-car sound with your own smartphone. Hear the difference between original car speakers and different Pioneer audio upgrades: convince yourself of the level of quality Pioneer can offer for your vehicle. For a virtual listening demonstration of these and many other Pioneer car speakers, download the free Pioneer CarSoundFit app.