DB522 5.25 Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- If you're building your new system on a budget, Polk Audio's DB+ Series speakers are a dynamite value as well as being stellar performers. Their journey to excellence begins with a laser-imaged design that ensures minimal distortion, a smooth response, and incredible sonic detail.
Honed Polk perfection
- These DB 522 2-way speakers feature a 5-1/4" polypropylene woofer cone with a strong rubber surround for solid playback and resilience under the environmental stress that comes with living in your car doors. A 3/4" silk dome tweeter delivers smooth highs with precision to give you a vibrant soundstage, while a built-in crossover keeps the highs and lows flowing to the proper drivers.
For custom installation
- Polk includes mounting hardware, along with boldly designed grilles that add flare to your vehicle's interior if you're doing a custom installation.
- Dynamic Balance is a proprietary Polk Audio technology using laser imaging to determine what combination of speaker materials create the least amount of resonance. Eliminating resonance in speakers results in a wide, smooth response and low distortion.
- Polk speakers are marine certified, making them a good choice for boats in fresh water, convertibles, motorcycles, ATVs, and other applications where the speaker might get wet. Because they have coated steel baskets and the terminals and crossover components are not covered, we do not recommend using them in salt water environments.