DB652 6.5 Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification
Everything you love about Polk’s Dynamic Balance technology—that rich, clean, full-range sound—is built into the marine-tough, yet ruggedly sophisticated, DB+ series. And with its universal fit, it can be installed in any vehicle: Automobiles, motorcycles, boats, ATVs—you name it.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
High Performance Upgrade
- Upgrade from your OEM speaker system toward a bigger, fuller, high-performance sound. The high-grade materials used in our DB+ Series ensure you get an audio system that’s designed and engineered to last much longer than your factory setup.
- The DB+ Series is IP55 rated so it’s dirt- & water- resistant. It also has been tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity. A big part of that marine certification also means that each speaker has a non-corrosive plastic grille, a polypropylene UV tolerant cone, waterproof inner and outer surrounds, and stainless steel mounting hardware, ensuring that it’s fully protected against the elements.
Polypropylene UV Tolerant Cone
- Enjoy the peace of mind knowing each speaker cone is built to last, whose clean and polished look won’t discolor or degrade over time while giving that important low end sound the high-performance it deserves.
Waterproof Inner and Outer Surrounds
- Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
- Enjoy a simple drop in installation for any vehicle including cars, boats, ATV’s -- you name it. This quick and easy experience also ensures a faster installation process so you can get back to what matters with our great sound always along for the ride.
Zero Tweeter Protrusion
- Each speaker in the DB+ Series features a shallow tweeter design to ensure your factory speaker grille re-installs with ease for a flush, seamless look.