Women's Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe
Maximize comfort on the trails with SENSE RIDE 2. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop and proven fit, and an even more flexible, comfortable upper, you'll be ready to go all-day, every day.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Quicklace: minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Welded upper: stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- SensiFit: cradles the foot from the midfoot to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.