Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
With a 27" front load door, this is the largest capacity Samsung machine that features Addwash™ technology. Open the AddWash™ door to conveniently add in any forgotten laundry after the wash cycle has begun. Wash a full load in only 30 minutes** with Super Speed. The large capacity of this washing machine, coupled with Samsung's AddWash™ and Super Speed technology save you time and energy.
- ADD WASH™: Easily add forgotten laundry after the cycle has already started
- SUPER SPEED: Allows you to wash a full load in as little as 30 minutes**
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity is the largest in its class*
- POWER FOAM™: Optimizes your HE detergent performance to penetrate and cleanse fabric more deeply
- STEAM WASH: Uses the power of steam to eliminate stains without pre-treatment
- VRT PLUS TECHNOLOGY : Reduces noise 40% more than standard Vibration Reduction Technology***
- SELF CLEAN+: Keeps your front load washer fresh and odor free
- SMART CLEAN: Troubleshoot straight from your Smartphone
- SMART HOME READY: Smart Home App allows you to remotely monitor and control your washer. Requires Smart Home Adapter sold separately
- SWIRL DRUM DESIGN: Smaller holes in the washer drum help prevent fabric from getting caught and damaged
- DIRECT DRIVING MOTOR: Works without belts or gears, making the washer quieter and more durable
- 1300 RPM MAXIMUM SPIN SPEED: Get more laundry done faster
- 14 PRESET WASH CYCLES: Cover almost any cleaning need for your active family
- 13 WASH OPTIONS: Choose the best option to enhance your Wash Cycle, to get the best clean out of every load
- INTERNAL WATER HEATER: Allows the washer to reach high temperature for superior cleaning
*Based on USDOE/EPA listing.
**Normal one-hour wash can now be completed in as little as up to 30 minutes as compared to WF511 washer without Super Speed. Based on DOE standard’s average of 7.5 loads per week.
***Based on Owens Corning sounds power testing