HW-N950 Soundbar with Dolby Atmos
Feel like you are in the theater without leaving home. Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technologies, plus 17 speakers— including upward and side-firing speakers—move sound naturally around and above you. Integrates seamlessly with Samsung televisions. Works with Alexa.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
Enjoy wireless audio streaming with the Samsung HW-N950 Virtual 7.1.4-Channel Soundbar System. This system features Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming from devices like MP3 players, smartphones, and tablets. It includes an external wireless subwoofer and sports upward-firing drivers to provide overhead sound effects with compatible soundtracks. The included wireless rear speakers help provide a broader soundstage for a true surround sound experience. Two HDMI inputs provide options for connecting digital audio/video sources, and the HDMI output supports ARC to reproduce the audio generated by apps built into your display, like Netflix or YouTube; an optical input lets you digitally connect TV without ARC compatibility.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technologies produce object- based dimensional sound that places the viewer in the middle of the action.1
SOUND FROM AROUND AND ABOVE
- Sound surrounds you from 17 speakers, including four that fire upward and two that fire from the side.
REAR WIRELESS SPEAKER KIT INCLUDED
- The HW-N950 includes two wireless rear speakers, which include upward firing drivers, to deliver the ultimate home cinema surround sound.
SWEET SPOT ANYWHERE YOU SIT
- Hear consistently great sound anywhere in the room with tweeters that cover a wide frequency range.
MADE FOR EACH OTHER
- Don’t get stuck with anything less than the perfect fit. The HW-N950 integrates seamlessly with most Samsung TVs. Enjoy Plug-and-Play connectivity via wired or wireless connections, control both TV and soundbar with a single remote and fine-tune your sound right from the TV menu.
- Can’t recall the title? Enjoy your soundbar hands-free using Alexa voice control. Ask Alexa to play something by simply saying the title or a few lines of the song’s lyrics. No matter what kind of music you’re in the mood for, Alexa will find it.2
- Connect to the SmartThings Hub,3 and use the SmartThings app on your smartphone as a remote to control your soundbar and all of the smart devices in your home.4
A TRULY SEAMLESS 4K EXPERIENCE
- With 4K Pass-through, a simple HDMI® connection delivers the best in audio and picture quality. Connect any 4K video source, like a game console, through the soundbar to your TV for rich sound and 4K picture quality.
BLUETOOTH MUSIC STREAMING
- Your soundbar also acts as a powerful Bluetooth speaker. Easily play music from virtually any streaming service by connecting your smart device to the soundbar via Bluetooth.
- 1 - Dolby Atmos and DTS:X source and content required.
- 2 - An Amazon Echo Device is required to use this feature. This service is provided by Amazon and can be terminated at any time. Some content may require subscription.
- 3 - Sold separately.
- 4 - This function may differ by mobile and OS (operating system). Download and installation of SmartThings app are required.