Men's Mad River TR Trail Running Shoe
Attack the terrain your way. For trail-running adventure seekers, the Mad River TR is a fast, grippy shoe that puts you in control of your destiny with customizable features to make it entirely your own.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning that can keep up with long days on the trails.
- Durable upper materials enhance protection in high-abrasion areas and the integrated tongue helps keep debris out, plus it has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you con dence on any surface at any speed.
- Natural foot shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- Picky about fit? Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations. Want more drainage or to add winter studs? The outsole is mapped for perfect placement. Gaiter compatible? Yep.