Women's Guide ISO 2 Running Shoe
Stability or Cushioning? Cushioning or Stability? With the new Guide ISO 2, the answer is "yes please!" The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole combine to give you energetic cushioning while the 2nd density medial post guides the foot through its natural gait cycle.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper, ISOFIT construction, and FORMFIT contoured footbed are just a few ways you'll dial in the custom fit that you've been searching for. For more information check out the video below.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- EVERUN Topsole and ISOFIT dynamic upper
- New FORMFIT performance contoured footbed combines multiple layers to create a dynamic cradle to fit, cushion and support your foot
- New jacquard engineered mesh