Women's Guide ISO 2 TR Trail Running Shoe
Why limit your run to just the roads? With the new Guide ISO 2 TR, you can seamlessly transition all the elements you love - EVERUN, ISOFIT, FORMFIT - directly to the trails. Featuring an off-road specific outsole design that incorporates our grippy PWRTRAC compound, this shoe will give you a new view of Mother Nature as you blaze new paths together.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Stability - This shoe gives protection from the surface debris while also supporting your foot in order to properly counteract over-pronating (inward collapsing of theﾠarch/foot).ﾠ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate, stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support beneath the arch to prevent the foot rolling inward. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- EVERUN Topsole with FORMFIT performance contoured footbed for an adaptive fit
- ISOFIT dynamic upper with engineered mesh
- PWRTRAC forefoot that has tacky, durable rubber which provides exceptional traction and abrasion resistance / XT-900 heel which is a premium carbon rubber outsole material that offers exceptional traction and high-wear properties