Women's Kinvara 10 Running Shoe
Born from the belief that a lightweight shoe can pack a heavyweight punch, the first Kinvara changed the game. Now in its tenth form, the Kinvara continues to lead the industry in innovation, featuring an EVERUN topsole and flexible EVA+ midsole for a smooth, incredibly energetic ride. The engineered mesh upper is as supportive as it is breathable and will comfortably lock your foot down as you ramp up the pace. With its history behind you, you can focus on the road ahead.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New FORMFIT performance contoured footbed: top layer is a soft sockliner that comforms to your footshape, the middle layer is EVERUN topsole, while the lower layer is the midsole that contours and adapts to a variety of foot shapes and sizes
- EVERUN Topsole and EVA+ Midsole for exceptionally cushioned spring
- Engineered mesh upper ithat is supportive and breathable to comfortably lock your foot down