Plasmacluster 245 CFM White Air Purifier Energy Star
Brand New Product
From an Authorized Retailer - custom return policy applies
Global supply chains have been impacted by worldwide response to COVID-19. PriceWaiter works with our sellers and suppliers to ensure timely, safe delivery. Our priority is to provide you with transparent information regarding the shipment status of your purchase. If there is any delay beyond your product’s estimated shipping window we’ll be sure to let you know.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- New Humidification Function
- Adds humidity to the air for more comfortable air quality, especially in colder weather. It also helps reduce static electricity that results from dry air.
- Front Display
- Shows Plasmacluster operation, dust monitor and humidity level.
- True HEPA Filter
- Captures 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through it, including pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
- The special Antimicrobial Layer provides extra protection against viruses and allergens.
- Plasmacluster Technology
- Splits water molecules into positively and negatively charged ions which spread throughout the room.
- This system effectively refreshes the air similar to the way nature cleans the environment near waterfalls or just after a thunderstorm.
- Clean Sign Indicator
- Shows the level of impurities in the air passing through the filter so it's easy to see the progress as healthier, cleaner air is returned into the room.
- Manual Operation
- Lets the user choose among 3 fan speeds and the Quick Clean mode.
- Automatic Operation
- Uses sensors to automatically adjust fan speed for the degree of cleaning and/or humidification required.
- Library Quiet
- Library Quiet operation is ideal for bedrooms and living rooms. Silent Mode is as quiet as 19 decibels, about the volume of rustling leaves.
- The KC-860U is among the quietest Air Purifiers with a true HEPA filter available anywhere.
- Energy Efficient
- Energy efficient operation means it's easy on the wallet. With its advanced technologies, it is 35 percent more energy-efficient than standard models, making it ENERGY STAR qualified.
- So it can operate all the time, saving money while improving the quality of the air.
- Ultra Long Life HEPA Filters
- Filters require changing only once every five years so operating costs are low.
- Stylish Design
- The unit looks great in any home or office.