This is the best online price
Brand New Product
From an Authorized Retailer - standard return policy applies
Global supply chains have been impacted by worldwide response to COVID-19. PriceWaiter works with our sellers and suppliers to ensure timely, safe delivery. Our priority is to provide you with transparent information regarding the shipment status of your purchase. If there is any delay beyond your product’s estimated shipping window we’ll be sure to let you know.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- 24" Freestanding Wine Cellar
- Installation and Use
- Commercially Approved
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 for use in food service establishments.
- Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Just under 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
- Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Wine Cellar Features
- Scalloped Steel Shelving
- In 5.5. cu. ft. of space, curved shelves designed for the ideal storage of 36 wine bottles.
- Hidden Evaporator
- Summit's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or the bottles.
- Double Pane Tempered Glass Door
- Display your collection behind a solid glass door trimmed in elegant brushed aluminum for a refined touch.
- Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior.
- Reversible Door Swing
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Interior Light with Rocker Switch
- Illuminate your collection with an interior light controlled by a rocker on/off switch.