Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
The Summit SWBV3071 30" Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Built-In Beverage Center keeps beverages cold while showing them off. This beverage center's Dual Zone design lets the user set warm temperatures for wine and cooler temperatures for other types of beverages. It comes with an alarm that sounds when the door is open for more than a minute. It also includes a Sabbath mode, which allows features such as alarms, lights and digital displays to be turned off for religious observance.
Beverage & Wine Storage Highlights
- Two independent zones allow you to set colder temperatures for beverage and warmer to store wine.
- Store up to 33 standard Bordeaux style wine bottles in the right section and up to 72 8 oz. cans or 48 12 oz. bottles in the beverage section. To accommodate wider Burgundy style wine or champagne bottles, you can remove every other wine shelf.
- Wine section includes six removable wooden shelves for proper bottle storage.
- Beverage section is equipped with three adjustable black wire shelves with an attractive wooden trim to complement the wine section.
- Floor is specially designed with slots to allow you to store larger champagne or Burgundy style bottles safely on their sides.
Design & Installation
- Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Interior digital thermostat lets you separately manage the temperature of each section, with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle and energy efficient LED lighting in an attractive white hue offers an elegant view of stored items.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- French door swing offers a modern look, with stainless steel door trim for an added accent.
- Keyed locks on both zones offer separate security for interior contents.
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost.
- Internal fans ensure both interiors have a consistent temperature from top to bottom.
- Setting allows you to disable the digital displays, lights, and alarms for religious observance.
- Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises above the recommended range.
- Alarm will sound if either door is left open for over 60 seconds.
- In the event of power loss, the unit will retain its last temperature settings upon power recovery.
- Space-saving design with no exposed coils in the rear offers easy cleanability.
- Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.