Classic 24" Stainless Steel Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range
Brand New Product
From an Authorized Retailer - custom return policy applies
Global supply chains have been impacted by worldwide response to COVID-19. PriceWaiter works with our sellers and suppliers to ensure timely, safe delivery. Our priority is to provide you with transparent information regarding the shipment status of your purchase. If there is any delay beyond your product’s estimated shipping window we’ll be sure to let you know.
Shop at your price
Offer what you want to pay
Brand new from trusted sellers
Score hot deals at negotiated low prices
Love it or send it back hassle-free
- Overall Highlights
- 24" Width
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller home kitchens.
- Upfront Controls
- The control panel is conveniently located upfront to prevent users from reaching over a hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
- Push-to-Turn Knobs
- To prevent accidents, the knobs require a small amount of force when turning.
- Lower Storage Drawer
- Save even more space by storing your pots and pans in the lower pull-out drawer.
- Freestanding with a Slide-In Look
- No rear backguard allows you to customize your backsplash.
- Anti-Tip Bracket
- This is recommended upon installation to help prevent accidents.
- Cooktop Features
- Four Cooking Zones
- The cooktop features two 1,200W 5.5" and two 1,800W 7.5" elements to accommodate a range of sizes and cooking needs.
- Smooth Ceramic Glass Top
- A smooth cooking surface ensures improved safety and easy cleaning.
- Indicator Lights
- The control panel includes an 'on' light for the burners and oven for added safety when using the range.
- Oven Features
- Adjustable Wire Racks
- Five glide positions let you adjust the oven interior as needed.
- Bottom Heat Function
- This setting allows you to heat only from the bottom of the oven; ideal for pizza and other dishes.
- Waist-High Broiler
- A top broiler is easier to use.
- Low Broil Function
- Great for broiling small or medium-sized portions, this full-broiling effect doesn't lead to over-cooking.
- Oven Window
- A large oven window makes it easy to monitor your cooking progress.
- Interior Light
- The oven light automatically illuminates when the oven is on or when the door is opened.
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Have a sleek look with a solid grip.